Continuing Vocational Training - 2021
ISF announces the organization of online courses for investment consultants operating in the capital market in order to comply with the requirements of continuing training for 2021 in accordance with the requirements of current legislation and the Guide on the assessment of knowledge and skills - ESMA.
The global situation, as well as the period of restrictions on social distance imposed by the regulations of national / international authorities have led to a rapid evolution of participants' interest in this type of program offered by ISF for investment consultants in e-learning / online.
Continuing education program - Investment Consultants - 2021 is organized monthly in the online environment, and consists of 10 modules with topics of interest:
- Module I: Evaluation and classification of clients according to MiFID II requirements 1.5 hours of continuous professional training
- Module II: Investor protection requirements according to MiFID and PRIIP’s 1.5 hours of continuous professional training
- Module III: Financial instruments covered by MIFID II - 1.5 hours of continuous professional training
- Module IV: Customer classification and investor protection -1.5 hours of continuous professional training
- Module V: MIFID II - from the perspective of the compliance function - 1.5 hours of continuous professional training
- Module VI: Execution and reporting of transactions to the competent authorities - 1.5 hours of continuous training
- Module VII: Assessment of the adequacy of the service and the appropriateness of the financial instrument - 1.5 hours of in-service training
- Module VIII: Protection of financial instruments and client funds - 1.5 hours of continuous professional training
- Module IX: Risk Management - 1.5 hours of continuous professional training
- Module X: Inside Information and Market Abuse - 1.5 hours of continuing education
We invite you to access the ISF website and apply by enrolling in the program, taking into account both the proposed topic of interest and the need to comply with the requirements of continuing professional training for 2021.
More details regarding this type of program can be requested at the e-mail address email@example.com.