Employees of companies from the insurance and financial services industry.
Module I: Risk and Insurance
- Lesson 1: Risky Business?
- Lesson 2: Organization and Regulation of Insurance Companies
- Lesson 3: Life Insurance Policies as Contracts
- Lesson 4: The Value Exchange in the Insurance Transaction
Module II: Individual Insurance Products
- Lesson 1: Term Life Insurance
- Lesson 2: Cash Value Life Insurance
- Lesson 3: Annuities
- Lesson 4: Health Insurance
Module III: Benefits, Provisions, and Ownership Rights
- Lesson 1: Supplemental Benefits
- Lesson 2: Life Insurance Policy Provisions
- Lesson 3: Life Insurance Policy Ownership Rights
Module IV: Group Products
- Lesson 1: Group Insurance
- Lesson 2: Group Life Insurance
- Lesson 3: Group Retirement Plans
The participation fee may be subject to changes based on LOMA policy.
Investiția necesară pentru a participa la acest curs include
- accesul pentru o perioada de 6 luni la platforma de elearning si sustinerea unui test de evaluare
Insurance professionals are faced with complex terminology and concepts on a daily basis. Understanding what these terms mean and how they impact your business is essential to your success. Meeting Customer Needs with Insurance and Annuities (LOMA 281), part of the Need 2 Know series, uses a variety of media to teach principles of insurance, insurance products, and the policyowner’s contractual rights. The course describes the features of individual and group life insurance and annuity products, and emphasizes how insurance companies serve customers and meet customer needs through the products they provide.
This highly interactive online course uses an engaging, multi-media approach that includes video, audio, and scenario-based learning. Integrated exams are built right into the course as part of the learning experience, so no separate exam enrollment is required.
This LOMA course is an essential step in professional development for any career-minded employee, providing the foundation upon which to build a career in the insurance or financial services arena. Seasoned employees from other financial institutions will also benefit from this course, which is specific to insurance products and operations.
All LOMA courses have been reviewed and updated as appropriate to reflect the DOL Fiduciary Rule.
This course counts as credit toward the following designation programs: Associate, Customer Service (ACS); Associate, Insurance Regulatory Compliance (AIRC); Associate, Reinsurance Administration (ARA); Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI); Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI).
The course is online can be accessed both from computer and mobile devices.
The course can only be completed once in the continuous professional training program.