Employees of companies from the insurance and financial services industry.
- Define characteristics of exceptional customer service and explain why providing exceptional customer service is a top priority for many financial services companies.
- Describe the knowledge and skills that service providers should possess to provide exceptional customer service, the challenges they confront, and the benefits to the company of exceptional customer service.
- Describe how financial services companies gather performance information using customer satisfaction surveys, observation, monitoring, mystery shoppers, and complaint monitoring.
- Identify and describe various forms of technology that financial services companies use to share and manage customer service information, including computer networks, knowledge management systems, databases, document management systems, and automated workflow systems.
- Describe the steps service providers can take to best manage and resolve potential conflicts presented by upset or difficult customers.
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Exceptional Customer Service
- The Customer-Centric Organization
- Organization and Teamwork in Customer Service
- Customer Service Processes and Measurement
- Better Customer Service Through Technology
- The People Who Drive Customer Service: Selection and Training
- The People Who Drive Customer Service: Evaluation and Motivation
- Understanding Customer Expectations and Perceptions
- Customer Service and Communication
- Effective Communication
- Listening to and Understanding Customers
- Interacting with Customers
- Succeeding in Customer Service
The participation fee may be subject to changes based on LOMA policy
Investiția necesară pentru a participa la acest curs include
- accesul pentru o perioada de 6 luni la platforma de elearning si sustinerea unui test de evaluare
ACS 100 provides a comprehensive introduction to customer service in a financial services environment. The course explores the knowledge and skills employees need to understand and deliver exceptional customer service.
Course Portals include the following elements:
- All the assigned study materials needed for the course
- Interactive Practice Questions and Sample Exams
- Recommended study plans to help you set goals and manage your study schedule
- Additional media and features to help in the study and review process
The learners will be awarded with a personalized certificate upon the successful completion of the course and the related I*Star (Individually Scheduled Test and Results) exam within 6 months after the enrollment.
The course is online can be accessed both from computer and mobile devices.